It’s great to see how happy these wonderful moms are and how positive they feel about their bodies after losing weight after subscribing to 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Living a healthier lifestyle seems to be easy on paper, but in reality it’s always like this straight!
Check out their amazing success stories below …
Kristen recently left with her family and was amazed at how different the journey after shedding weight can be thanks to 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
“I can’t believe how my focus was not on food, to the point where the grandchildren have to remind me of their snack or lunchtime for the past two days,” Says. “I made the Caesar salad on Sunday and I froze it, I boiled the eggs and made dinner.
“It’s a big change and it’s all thanks to the healthy mummy. A long road from a carbohydrate-laden November trip.”
“I was even able to sit in the boat seat again (sorry an oversized life jacket), as I’m 12 kg lighter and the kids might love coming. I need challenges to keep me on the right track.”
Lauren admits that she now feels more confident in the clothes she wears after she lost weight and switched to fitness and a healthier lifestyle.
Speaking of the pictures above, she says, “Full of dread and tears when shopping for a special occasion. To have fun and enjoy fashionable styles that I never could have imagined! Thanks Healthy Mummy!”
Lauren’s top tips for beginners:
1. Start each day as a new day. If you slipped off yesterday, don’t punish yourself today. You just need to start over.
2. Get a 2 liter water bottle and drink! If you are in stores, also pick a good selection of electric kitchen scales, some measuring cups, etc.
3. Don’t eat fewer calories. Don’t worry about losing weight quickly. Focus on keeping it healthy and sustainable.
4. Set small, specific weekly goals. I don’t make them relate to weight. It might be from your exercise. My water. Not picking out children’s paintings. But all these small, focused goals lead to a bigger change
5. Don’t be afraid to make your own list To suit your family’s tastes, your budget, your lifestyle, etc.
6. While making a weekly menu, don’t be afraid to pick a few things And they kept repeating it
And make your week simple. I often choose only two breakfasts, two lunches, and 2-3 snacks for the work week and take turns.
7. Set small goals to prioritize the exercise. I started with 5 am workouts of 30 minutes x 3 times a week. I love exploring different content to keep me motivated and going.
8. Connect with the HM community. Find people who resonate. Discover new hacks and recipes. I post in this community as a way to hold myself accountable.
9. But more importantly, communicate your own story. Because I find nothing that motivates me more than seeing changes in my body! I know it’s tough and confrontational. But take those pictures.
Now Bernie weighs 25 kilograms, she slimmed down by more than 150 cm, threw 4 sizes of dresses, and cut her visceral fat in half. amazing!
“It’s been 12 months of the loss and nine months of maintaining, increasing or decreasing a few kilograms in the process,” Says.
“I started at 82 kg on July 1, 2019, and currently I’m 57 kg – I’m 154 cm.”
Bernie’s biggest advice is to burn more calories you consume but also eat well, especially for your mental health.
“The BMR Calculator for Moms is awesome. I’ve been getting frustrated lately and not eating better or exercising and it was affecting my mental health,” Says.
“I lost motivation and forgot why I started this lifestyle change. Did I want to get up and do a workout? No, but I’m so happy I did. I did my bike exercise this morning and try to find pleasure in healthy eating and exercise.”
Lily admits she was unhappy before joining me 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
“Thank you, The Healthy Mummy, for creating a better version of me. The picture in the white dress was of mine after baby number three and in my heaviest,” Lily says.
I was miserable, unhappy the whole time, tired and didn’t want to leave the house. As the months went by, I knew that something had to be done or I would be unhappy.
“Scrolling through Facebook and Insta, I came across The Healthy Mummy and decided to give it a try and am glad I did!
“It wasn’t a quick fix, I wasn’t starving, I wasn’t depriving myself of food, it was the lifestyle change I needed and never liked food that much! Thanks to all the team members and the social media support group.”
Jingamarda says that she needs to overhaul her lifestyle not only to lose weight but also to take care of her mental health.
“The most important thing is that you need to do this for what is inside you and not for what is outside,” Says.
“There is a lot of focus on the outward appearance and many people, including myself at first, use it as their motivation. Then they often give up when they don’t see the results they seek or stop once they achieve that feeling of visibility or feeling satisfied or reaching their ‘target weight’.” “.
She adds that by focusing on your mental health and your overall health, the whole experience turns from a short-term commitment to a lifestyle. Then you will succeed!
“Physical change will happen as a positive by-product instead of the main focus. In the four years of my journey, I lost 15 kg and gained 5 of those muscles that I recovered, and I lost more than 127 cm of my body but I gained love and self-confidence along the way,” Says.
“Be proud of who you are, where you came from, and where you are heading on your journey because you deserve it!”
Join our 28-day weight loss challenge today!
Think 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge As a best value personal trainer, dietitian, meal planner, chef, and motivational trainer with daily support – you can reach it every day – at no high cost and it’s all built for the things
Each month is different from the 28 Days Weight Loss Challenge. Each month you receive 28 new days of customizable family meal plans, daily exercise plans with videos and daily support. It is also breastfeeding friendly.
Joined 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge Today!