When it’s hot, there’s something incredibly satisfying about popping a pacifier in your mouth and letting it cool from head to toe. We wanted to make sure the sensation was still there for all of the Questes’ missions this summer, so take a few minutes out of your day and make better use of your Blueberry Cobbler Hero bars by making Berry Cobbler lollipops.
Check out the full recipe below
nutritional information المعلومات
Berry Cobbler Cubes
yields: 7 classes | serving size: 1 lollipop
Calories: 143 | protein: 7 grams | Fat: 10 grams | net carb: 6 years
Total carbohydrates: 12 grams | sugar: <1 g
Preparation time: 15 minutes | Cooking time / freezing time: ~ 2 hours | Total time: ~2 hours and 15 minutes
Perry Cooper Cubes
- Cut the Quest Blueberry Cobbler Hero Bar into small pieces
- Divide the pieces among 7 Dixie cups
- Put the rest of the ingredients in a blender or food processor
- Even blend smooth
- Use a cookie scoop to spread the mixture between the cups. Squeeze the cups on the counter to flatten the mixture.
- Insert the toothpick and freeze it
- Unwrap the cups and enjoy!