Can’t be bothered to cook dinner? We all get days like this. But don’t pick up the phone and order the takeaway, there are some really quick and easy takeaways.
In fact, we have 28 day weight loss challenge Contains HEAP from recipes that take less than 20 minutes!
Here are some important tips on how to prepare quick and easy meals for your family…
10 quick and easy meals to make when you’re feeling too tired to cook
If it’s dinner time and the last thing you want to do is prepare, chop, and cook an entire meal from scratch.
1. Packed vegetable frittata
This is fast and easy! You can use any leftover vegetables you have and eat a quick salad as well.
You can increase quantities and store leftovers in the freezer to defrost and reheat when you need a healthy meal in a hurry. With the addition of a side salad, this will be a delicious meal.
2. Lasagna soup
Here is a wonderful and delicious soup that has all the flavors of lasagna.
You can make it on the stovetop or it’s super easy in the slow cooker, too.
3. Simple vegetable frying
I love this dish! It is very quick and easy to meet each other. It also means I have a veggie-laden meal on the table for the whole family in about 10 minutes. the win!
You can find this recipe at 28 day weight loss challenge.
4. Beetroot salad
This beetroot salad A nutrient-dense recipe full of healthy fats and fiber to keep you feeling full as well as aid your body in its natural cleansing processes.
5. 2 ingredient homemade pizza
If you can’t be bothered getting into a dinner-time argument with the kids, this recipe is good. Kids can choose their own toppings and everyone is happy!
You can find this recipe here.
6. Toast with mashed avocado
It doesn’t get any faster and easier than avoiding the egg crusher and toast! It’s like eating baked goods for dinner!
Boil eggs beforehand and keep them in the fridge to use in recipes like these but also have on hand for an easy and healthy snack. If avocados are too expensive in your local area, replace them with sliced tomatoes.
You can also find this recipe at 28 day weight loss challenge.
7. Healthy vegetable rolls
Let the kids pick their stuffing and roll it up and you’re good to go.
These rolls are great to make on a regular basis and are perfect for young and old – they’re also packed with fibre, vitamins and minerals, and they’re easy to make in a hurry.
This recipe is available to Challenge members and can be found at 28 day weight loss challenge.
8. Mushroom omelette rolls for 15 minutes
9. Lentil and halloumi salad
10. Arch Beef San Choi
If you have fat to lose then you are in the right place! This weight loss Arc beef san choi recipe It will become a family favourite because it is so delicious but can also help get rid of belly fat as well as keep you nice and full when following a weight loss plan.
Here are some top tips to help make meal times faster
Meal prep is a great tool if you want to save time and money and want to eat healthy. However, some weeks you will find that you lack the energy and time to do a full meal prep for the week.
These are the weeks when you need to prepare some easy, quick and healthy meals on time. Healthy eating doesn’t have to be difficult or time consuming.
- Prepare rice and noodles and store them in bags in the freezer
- Pre-cut vegetables and store in the fridge or freezer
- Choose one bowl of meals
- Add frozen vegetables to your meal
Important tips for quick preparation:
- Adjust or customize! Keep it simple and think about your schedule when planning! Fridays are lively for us, so we have time to spice up the night!
- Double dinner as lunch Next day!
- Do more whenever you can And add it to the store freezer. This way some weeks you can do less preparation and rely on what’s in the freezer!!
- Make use of leftovers. Unexpected weekends. It is important to be prepared to stay on the right track. Since I rarely cook early meals for the weekend, I use the app’s search function to spice things up with my leftovers, simple toasted sandwiches or my trusty drinks! This saves time and money while ensuring no food is wasted!