summer. We think it’s a time for long, lazy days, pools, various excursions of fancy candy, and of course delicious, fun, and sticky. Wow, did we cover you in this last section. Look no further than these Questified Candy Bite Waffles for some serious summertime satisfaction. Save some for us. We are coming later.
Check out the full recipe below
yields: 2 shares | serving size: 1 waffle
Calories: 220 | protein: 30 grams | fat: 7 grams | net carb: 5 grams
Total carbohydrates: 10 grams | sugar: 1 gram
- Prepare a waffle iron with non-stick spray and turn on medium to high heat.
- In a mixing bowl, mix half of the chopped candy bar, protein powder, baking flour, baking powder, and salt together until combined.
- Beat eggs and almond milk until mixture forms.
- Pour the mixture into the waffle iron and cook until golden brown.
- Serve with the remaining candy pieces.