Everything you love about premium pizza, without all the sync. With flavors like pepperoni, beef, onions and loads of cheese in this kid-friendly Slimming World Compatible Pasta Recipe, ready in 55 minutes. Can’t love him ?!
I am a big fan of pizza !! And my family, they love pizza too, but luckily they also love pasta … so why not combine the two in a healthy plate from Slimming World?
Once blended, you’ll have mouthwatering pasta, full of pizza flavors, and loads of delicious and crunchy cheese. This delicious and fluffy recipe will impress the whole family and definitely won’t break the sync!
Why is this the best spicy pasta pizza?
- Low sync
- Ideal for the whole family
- A healthy alternative to pizza
- Rich and full of flavor
Is this recipe suitable for reheating?
- This recipe can be refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 5 days. Reheat in the microwave for 2-3 minutes or until tubes are heated.
- This is not suitable for freezing.
Is this recipe slimming world a friend?
Exactly … just allow 2 simultaneous notes of pepperoni and 1 additional healthy cheese for each serving.
For calorie counters, this is only 420 calories per serving.
Don’t miss a single recipe. Subscribe to the emails below.
Le Seine Pizza Pasta Spicy
- 50 g Pepperoni [Sliced] (7 views)
- 150 grams 5% lean ground beef
- 1 Fresh red pepper [De-seeded, sliced thinly]
- 300 grams Dried pasta of your choice
- 1 Large onion [Peeled, Diced]
- 2 Cloves of garlic [Peeled, Crushed]
- 1 Red pepper [De-seeded, finely chopped]
- 3 Large mushrooms (optional) [Finely Sliced]
- 1 (400g) Tomato, chopped tin [Italian Syle]
- 1 tablespoon Tomato paste
- 200 grams Passed
- ¼ small spoon salt
- ¼ small spoon Ground black pepper
- ½ small spoon basil
- Low Fat Cooking Spray (Flight)
- 140 grams Low-fat mozzarella [Crumbled] (2 x e-a)
- 80 grams Low-fat cheddar cheese [Grated] (2 x e-a)
Boil a large amount of water and add the pasta. Cook until done (still firm, but edible). Dry it well and set it aside.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl using your hands, knead the ground meat, paprika and black pepper.
Sprinkle a large skillet with a low-fat cooking spray, put it on a medium heat and add the ground meat. Cook until brown and then place on a few pieces of kitchen roll until drained.
In the same pan, add half of the can of tomatoes, onions, garlic, red pepper, basil and salt. Cover over low heat for 5 minutes over medium heat.
Add mushrooms, tomato puree, basata and rest of the chopped tomatoes. Simmer for 15 minutes until most of the water has softened.
Preheat oven to 200 ° C / 180 ° C / Gas fan 6
Add pasta and chops to the mixture and simmer for an additional 5 minutes, stirring often.
Put half of the pasta mixture in a baking dish, top it with mozzarella cheese and half the amount of pepperoni, and put the rest of the pasta mixture on top with the grated cheddar cheese and the rest of the pepperoni.
Place in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until crispy and golden. Service and enjoy!
Did you make this recipe?