With thousands of recipes to choose from in 28 day weight loss challenge app, It’s a tough job to come up with only 10!!
But fortunately – with The Healthy Mummy – the recipes are DELISH and can help transform belly fat – plus you can get results like Hannah Pech below!
For me, the foods to beat belly fat have to have some things in common. It should contain a lot of vegetables to keep the digestive system working well.
They need a good source of protein and contain low GI complex carbohydrates to help us stay full for longer, they need probiotic or probiotic foods to help with gut health, and they need to be low in substances that will promote belly fat like sugar or refined carbohydrates.
Maternal Health Nutritionist Sherry Sheldon reveals the 10 best recipes to beat belly fat!
Hope you enjoy the top 10!
Eating detox-supporting greens and brown rice to boost fiber and omega-3s in salmon can help reduce fat!
An ideal snack to help you beat belly fat, as it is rich in fiber and antioxidants that will support better digestion.
- 1/4 cup mixed nuts
- 1/2 cup fresh Medjool dates
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 2 and 1/2 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 tablespoons of organic hemp seeds
- 2 tablespoons flax seeds
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until well combined. Add a little more coconut flour if the mixture is too wet after bleaching.
- Roll the mixture into 12 balls and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or freeze for up to 3 months.
- One ball is one serve.
3- Spicy chicken salad, beetroot and pine nuts (289 calories)
Beetroot is a fat-reducing superstar because it supports liver detoxification. Chicken will help you stay fuller for longer.
This delicious breakfast is made with the anti-inflammatory turmeric.
Whole grains like quinoa help stabilize blood sugars, are a good source of fiber and help you feel full for longer.
- 1 tablespoon uncooked quinoa
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 pasture eggs
- 1/3 cup fresh or canned corn kernels
- 1 teaspoon fresh coriander
- 1/2 cup baby spinach
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- salt pepper
- If you’re making this recipe for just one or two meals, it’s probably easier to make a larger batch of quinoa and then freeze any leftovers, rather than trying to boil 1 or 2 tablespoons of quinoa.
- The oven is heated to 180 ° C.
- Rinse and drain the quinoa, then mix it in a saucepan with water. Bring the mixture to a boil, then cover and reduce the heat. Simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from heat, cover and leave for 10 minutes.
- Beat eggs with 1 tablespoon per serving of cooked quinoa (freeze any leftovers if you make more than needed to use in another recipe), corn, coriander leaves, salt and pepper.
- Divide mixture into 2 holes (per serving) of muffin tins, lightly spray with cooking oil.
- Bake for 20 minutes until the egg is set.
- Served with a simple spinach salad with lemon juice and olive oil.
A high-fiber recipe to help improve gut health. The addition of pumpkin seeds helps improve insulin resistance.
A mostly plant-based diet is one of the best ways to beat belly fat. Tofu helps you feel fuller for longer, as it is a low-calorie, low-fat protein that supports a healthy weight.
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1/4 red pepper sliced
- 1/2 cup snow peas
- 1/2 head choy cabbage, minced
- firm tofu
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce, reduced salt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 cup of bean sprouts
- Heat the oil in a frying pan on medium high heat. Add garlic and ginger and stir for 30 seconds.
- Add capsicum, peas and peas, and stir for 2 minutes.
- Chop the tofu, add to the skillet with the soy sauce and honey, and stir for an additional 2 minutes or until the vegetables are tender. Add bean sprouts and stir to combine.
- Feet it right away
Oats are a great ingredient to help lose weight. They reduce blood cholesterol and balance blood sugar. This recipe with pumpkin seeds is a great way to start the day.
Lean beef and plenty of brassica ingredients help support good digestion but the real winner of this dish is kimchi. This fermented cabbage dish is full of probiotic bacteria that help balance the gut microbiome and this can lead to a healthier weight. Another delicious Beef stir-fry recipe!
Cauliflower is a member of the vegetable family that supports liver detoxification. Moving hormones and toxins through the body can be stressful for the liver and the excess is stored as fat. If we support that it works better, it could mean reduced fat stores!
For these and thousands of recipes like her, join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Think 28 day weight loss challenge As a Personal Trainer, Nutritionist, Meal Planner, Chef, and Motivational Trainer at the best value with daily support – accessible every day – at no high cost and all built just for things.
Every month is different in the 28 day weight loss challenge with over 100 New recipes added every month. Each month you receive new 28 days of customizable family meal plans, daily exercise plans with videos and daily support. It is also breastfeeding friendly.
The 28 day weight loss challenge She has helped thousands of mothers lose more than 3 million kilograms (combined).