Karina Oliver suffers from PCOS and has had gestational diabetes twice with her last two pregnancies.
But a mother of five managed to lose 14 kg and 66.5 cm in just seven months by following her 28 day weight loss challenge.
Now, this gorgeous mom’s new goal is to lose another 10 kilos by the end of the year.
It all started for Kareena in September 2020, while she was on vacation. This is the moment when she knew she wanted a complete lifestyle overhaul.
“We went on vacation and my husband took a picture of me, and I couldn’t believe how much weight I was carrying,” Says.
“So, when we can get back, I get some healthy mummy smoothies and start my health journey. I got my energy and then I joined in. healthy mummy app Right after Christmas.
“I have more energy now to run with my two little boys. My anxiety isn’t too bad, my face is gone, my back pain has stopped.”
When it comes to PCOS, Karina says her symptoms have eased.
“I don’t even know I have it most of the time. The weight loss is still really slow even though I can see the difference in the pictures so it keeps me going,” Says.
What a typical day looks like for Kareena
breakfast: Banana Yogurt Porridge
Morning tea: Whole Chocolate Chip Muffin
lunch: Tuna and egg salad
afternoon tea: Apple and peanut butter
Dinner: Fish / chicken / steak with half a plate of vegetables or salad or a healthy mummy meal and vegetables.
Whole chocolate chip muffins are a family favorite. As with macaroni and cheese, Mexican Lasagna (Pictured), apricot chicken and baked moussaka,” Karina says.
“I am doing a belly challenge and booty break on the Healthy Mummy app. Wendy is great, I am much stronger now when I first started and can do all the exercises now.
“I do 50 squats every day and do the plank for one minute. I do Challenge exercises Six days a week and I have resistance bands that I have started using 3 days a week. “
Karina’s top tips
- Drink three liters of water daily
- Try to do more than 10,000 steps
- I have dinner by 5:30 pm and don’t eat again until 7:30/8:00 the next morning.
- Keep it simple, meal plans can be confusing when you first get started
- Prepare the same two snacks for the week, something you can freeze or simple snacks like veggies and dips, fruit and nuts, or peanut butter.
Join us for our 28 day weight loss challenge today
Do you want to change your baby’s weight but feel like you don’t have time in your day to exercise and eat healthy food? This is where the mummy is healthy 28 day weight loss challenge I can help.
Our challenge involves:
- 28 Days Home Workout Routine (No Gym Needed) – With Video Instructions
- Customizable, breastfeeding-friendly meal plans
- Time-Saving Workouts for Busy Moms – Under 30 Minutes
- The challenge combines Pilates, interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of easy-to-prepare recipes.
To learn more about the 28-day weight loss challenge, click here.