Lena Adams says that she suffered from some health problem two years ago, after the birth of her second son, which caused her to gain weight.
The Melbourne-based mom revealed that she felt tired the whole time, and after her boyfriend lost weight during 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, I also decided to subscribe.
“My original weight was 82.8 kg and a girth of 14. In the first two months I lost 10 kg, but I’ve slowed down a bit since then due to the Christmas and Easter holidays,” Says.
I now weigh 64.8 kg and a size 10 or 8 (some brands can fit a size 6). I have been in the program so far for 6 months. “
Luckily for Lena, 37, she had a workout buddy on her friend. She is also a big fan of Healthy Mummy Smoothie.
“It all started with a weekend walk and Dance Cardio exercise from the Healthy Mummy app. I swapped out breakfast and lunch for healthy mummy juices,” Says.
“ Dairy products don’t really agree with my body, so it was great to find that the juice does not contain any milk powder like many other products on the market and I love the taste too, it’s so delicious.
“My favorite flavors are vanilla and original chocolate. My favorite recipe from Healthy Mummy is Mocha Wake Up Protein Smoothie and Green Booster Smoothie.”
What Lina eats from the Healthy Mummy app
For Lina, it’s all about variety and she loves having heaps of recipes on the Healthy Mummy app.
“The thing that I realized I was doing wrong was portion control. It took me a while to get used to the small meals but the truth is you don’t need more than what’s recommended,” Says.
“For snacks I make balls of bliss from the recipe on the app and sometimes I get a Double Mummy Chocolate Snack Bar.
“If I still feel hungry, then I feel hungry Control X Between meals. I also make sure that I drink 2-3 liters of water every day. “
When it comes to exercising, Lena always makes sure that she gets up to her daily routine.
“I also implement Booty Band Workouts, Dance Cardio and Fit programs that I get from the app,” Says.
“I felt my energy levels increased and I have the energy to chase my children. My general condition has improved and I feel happier in life.”
Lena’s tips for success
- Don’t give up if you have a bad day. It is important to return to the program as soon as possible and not to leave the snowball for bad meals.
- Have a smoothie as a snack to reduce cravings. When you feel like you want to eat something naughty, I find that I just try to grab my juice early or have a healthy snack because the longer I think about making a bad decision, the more likely I will do it.
Are you ready to join the 28 day weight loss challenge?
If you want to lose weight and improve your energy – not to mention help improve your overall health and well-being – we have 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge It is a great program to check.
Our 28-day weight loss challenge includes:
- 28 days of home workout (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customizable breastfeeding meal plans (Including 7 Day Cleanse)
- Time-saving workouts for busy moms – under 30 minutes
- The challenge combines Pilates, interval and circuit training (HIIT) exercises
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels
- Home to thousands of Easy to prepare recipes!
To learn more about 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge Click here or Buy our juices.