Crystal-Joy McGuire reveals that she has always struggled to lose weight and tried several weight loss programs, but without success, until she signed up for 28 day weight loss challenge.
In fact, I lost 7.6 kg in just five weeks!!!
“I feel like I have more energy, I feel happier, and I’m a lot healthier,” Says. “I love that I can have my cake and eat it too—it’s just healthy.”
Mom loses 7.6 kg in just five weeks and loves how much energy she has
The moment Crystal-Joy realized she wanted to score was when she took a picture with her son in April.
“I was so afraid of this is what I look like and how everyone sees me, I was so disappointed in myself and thought I had to do something,” recognize.
“I can’t do this to my son and be a mother who can’t play with him or go on rides with him or be an embarrassment to him because I’m overweight.”
The Grafton-based mum says she didn’t think about it and jumped in and did it and fell for it Health mummy application.
“I got so many compliments from the girls at the gym. They noticed the weight loss inside me,” Says. “I have noticed that I am not so quick to get upset over things. I feel happier on the inside, I feel as though I have a lot less pain and soreness.”
When it comes to Healthy mummy juicesCrystal-Joy is a huge fan of the luxurious Double Chuck smoothie. She also loves to add fruit to her smoothies.
Some of Crystal-Joy’s favorite healthy mummy meals and supplements:
“I love doing intense HIIT workouts on the app.. I feel like I’m getting more out of them and it’s very similar to my gym classes.”
Crystal-Joy’s top tips for success:
1. There will be days up and down
2. Try to stick to Healthy Mummy
3. Reward yourself! I find that if I crave it, I have a little to not fall off the wagon
4. Meal prep and I even print out my meal plan for the week and put it in the fridge, so we know what we’ve got and don’t track aside
Join Crystal-Joy in the 28-Day Weight Loss Challenge
Keen to become your best self? This is where the mummy is healthy 28 day weight loss challenge I can help.
What do you get? You can access:
- 28 Days Home Workout Routine (No Gym Needed) – With Video Instructions
- Customizable, breastfeeding-friendly meal plans
- Time-Saving Workouts for Busy Moms – Under 30 Minutes
- The challenge combines Pilates, interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of easy-to-prepare recipes.
Find out more about joining the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.