Wow, here’s my mom Kat sharing with us exactly what’s possible when we put our minds to it!! After making the right commitment to healthy choices from 28 day weight loss challengeIn just two short weeks, she’s lost 2.6 kg and feels great!
“I crave healthy food again instead of ready-made meals or chocolate. I have increased energy and feel more confident every day.”
Kat Hawthorne is 37 with a 14-month-old little girl who shares that prior to her pregnancy she was very fit and loved doing weights and CrossFit. She found her pregnancy energy to kick in and found it difficult to exercise.
Says , “I was putting on over 20kg during pregnancy and despite being told it would shed while breastfeeding, unfortunately it didn’t. I was adding calories to increase milk and seemed to gain more weight. I went back to the gym after about 8 months but didn’t stick Eat healthy again. ”
Determined to achieve her health and weight loss goals, Kat joined The Healthy Mummy only a month ago, but admitted that it took two weeks to get started.
“But I’m glad I did!!”
“In 2 weeks I lost 2.6 kg!! I am craving healthy food again instead of ready meals or chocolate. I have increased energy and feel more confident every day.”
Kat admits she’s picky about food, so she took advantage of one of the awesome Healthy Mummy app features and customized her own meal plan from the 28-day weight loss challenge.
“I personally like Budget beef stewAnd Chicken loaf with cheese and a slice of white bread. Even my husband enjoys the meals.”
“I’m not much of a slick girl, but I’d replace one snack for the day with either a chocolate or vanilla bonus belly juice Shake with water.”
Kat has found that logging her calories for the day really helps keep her on track, along with exercise and fitness walking the 5K wherever she can. But she also does not miss her favorite sweets.
“I still allow myself a coffee or an iced coffee and enjoy a wine or two. I just make sure it logs into my calories for the day.”
Three tips from Kat for success
1. Get started today! Stop putting it off.
2. Don’t let a bad day of eating too many calories or not exercising put you off the rest of the week….just come back to it right away tomorrow.
3. Calorie logging really helps with mindful eating and helps start healthy eating habits.
“My motivation is not just to look good and feel good but to be a good role model for my daughter….and keep up with her!”
Join Kat for the 28-Day Weight Loss Challenge
Do you want to change your baby’s weight but feel like you don’t have time in your day to exercise and eat healthy food? This is where the mummy is healthy 28 day weight loss challenge I can help.
Our challenge involves:
- 28 Days Home Workout Routine (No Gym Needed) – With Video Instructions
- Customizable, breastfeeding-friendly meal plans
- Time-Saving Workouts for Busy Moms – Under 30 Minutes
- The challenge combines Pilates, interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of easy-to-prepare recipes.