Emily Velez lost 40 kg in 9 months during 28 day weight loss challenge. I initially lost 11kg and then signed up to be a Platinum Member.
She has been downsized from a size 22 to a size 12, and she looks great!
“Since joining The Healthy Mummy, I no longer have blood pressure issues,” Says. “I went from not being able to do chores without feeling sad to running a weekly 5km from the park!”
Emily lost 40 kg in just 9 months!
A mother of two reveals that she wants to do something about her weight after being in the hospital.
“At the end of my last pregnancy I had to spend 5 weeks in hospital away from my older due to weight related pregnancy issues” Says.
“I had preeclampsia and high blood pressure. I couldn’t do any fun things with my son, and that’s when I realized I wanted to be healthier with my kids, so I could run, play and stay here for a long time.
“Once the youngest was born at the end of August in 2020, I started with only healthy mummy recipes, in the middle of September I signed up as a platinum member and I never looked back!”
Now, Emily says she feels great and loves the amount of clothing that fits, as it did before hiding behind baggy, shapeless clothes.
“I am amazed to be able to run and do fun activities with my incredibly active kids,” Says. “Since being with the healthy mummy, I get out of bed skipping my step!
“It’s so good to smash goals and to be able to go into just about any store and find something that works for me!”
What a normal day on a plate that looks like Emily
breakfast: Healthy mummy smoothie
lunch: Healthy mummy smoothie
Snack: Choc Chip Biscuit With Hummus
dinner: Bacon and Mushroom Ravioli / One Pot Pasta / Hawaiian Pizza / Baked Vegetable Sausage
exercises: Wendy’s Fit Programs for Beginners and Advanced
Three tips from Emily for success
1. Involve the family! The best thing about The Healthy Mummy is that it is so easy to make it a family affair! If you try to do it yourself, you will likely feel isolated, exhausted from serving everyone and frustrated.
Find meals (among the many available) to suit the whole family! It will make changing your healthy lifestyle a lot easier to become permanent!
2. Plan your meals! This way you won’t be tempted to grab a quick bite and click and pick up or deliver to your grocery store to avoid the nasty temptations at the store! It has been a lifesaver for me!
3. Find an exercise you enjoy. All exercises are going to be hard, they should be! No matter your exercise level! But an exercise/method to keep active will make it a little easier!
“My advice to those on this journey is to start with small, slow steps! Jumping into it all at once can be very confusing and you are likely to give up” Says.
“Getting started with just changing a few meals and portion sizes or just walking three times a week is more than enough to get you started!
“And I can’t stress enough the importance of hydration and water! I went from not drinking water at all to drinking 3-4 liters a day and I’ve seen massive improvements all around!”
Are you ready to join the 28 day weight loss challenge?
If you want to lose weight and improve your energy – not to mention help improve your overall health and well-being – we have 28 day weight loss challengeIt is a great program to check.
Our 28-day weight loss challenge includes:
- 28 Days Home Workout Routine (No Gym Needed) – With Video Instructions
- Customizable, breastfeeding-friendly meal plans (including 7 Day Cleanse)
- Time-Saving Workouts for Busy Moms – Under 30 Minutes
- The challenge combines Pilates, interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels
- Home to thousands of Easy to prepare recipes!
Learn more about28 Day Weight Loss Challenge Click Hereor Buy our juices.