After years of suffering from illness and pain, Erin knew she needed to focus on her wellness and was determined to find better health. Six months ago she joined The Healthy Mummy’s 28 day weight loss challenge In that time she has not only lost 20 kg and 3 dress sizes but has also changed her physical and mental health and is feeling much better.
See how I did it below.
Erin Fisher is a mother of two children aged 15 and 10 years from Melbourne, Victoria.
After years of suffering from chronic diseases, Erin was striving for better health and wanted to focus on her wellness.
Erin shares, “Years of illness, a round of steroids, chemotherapy and medical complications all contributed to such an unhealthy downward spiral. My ability to exercise was really compromised, I stood in a cycle of not taking care of myself and I was always exhausted and had high levels of pain.”
Despite her medical conditions, Erin decided she could no longer make excuses for herself, and actively chose not to conform to those excuses.
She joined Healthy Mummy 6 months ago and lost 20kg and 3 dress sizes!
Feel the benefits
“I have seen such an improvement in my physical and mental health.
I have more energy, I feel lighter and happier. My health improved, PMS symptoms decreased, headaches and body aches decreased.”
Erin admits it’s hard to see pictures of weight loss side by side, but thinking about her journey is an integral part of the process.
“I think it is important to remind ourselves of our accomplishments and how much we can make small decisions every day. Choosing health and wellness every day.”
Besides using the Healthy Mummy app for her recipes, exercises, and tracking her progress, Erin has also incorporated them healthy mummy juices In her routine and found another healthy product with other benefits.
“Control X has been great at improving the health of my gut.”
Irene’s day on a plate
- breakfast: “Oats with almond milk, bananas, berries or toasted cheese and vegemite roll topped with avocado!”
- Morning snack: Almond Milk Latte with Collagen
- lunch: “chicken salad or nori or rice paper rolls”
- dinner: “Fried Beef and Noodles, Slow Cooked Lamb and Vegetables, Chicken Burrito Dishes”
- candy: Vanilla chai, hot chocolate, bliss balls, and healthy mummy slices.
- Snacks: “Pumpkin soup, boiled eggs, vegetable chopsticks, dips or cheese and crackers”
Favorite meals and healthy snacks mummy
“Oh my God, there are so many! haha! arch beef san choi, Peanut and sesame noodles, hidden vegetable sausage rolls, Vietnamese Chicken Salad, Flourless Chocolate Cake, peanut bubble crisis, Apricot balls and almond bliss. “
Irene’s favorite exercises
“I have some physical limitations and cannot do strenuous exercises or lift more than 5 kg. I try to walk most days and my favorite application exercises are a real novice mom, strong novice dance, or light stretching yoga.”
Three tips for success
- be kind to yourself
- Focus on how you feel!
- Implement one change at a time – whether it’s to increase hydration, aim for increased mobility or make time for self-care.
Erin also gives some great advice for other moms who are embarking on a healthy journey.
“We are all unique and have our own story and health goals, so try not to compare yourself to anyone else. I like to aim for 5kg masses because I find it really achievable.”
“Make your meals enjoyable and not limit anything – think about nourishing your body. Use the healthy mummy app To find healthier versions of your old favourites. Simple swaps can make a big difference over time—I love spinach bolognese and zucchini noodles with cheese. Add extra flavor with herbs, spices, and seasonings. Ask the kids to choose snacks to cook together throughout the week.”
“Give up the old excuses, we all deserve to be a priority in our lives!”
Join Irene on the 28-Day Weight Loss Challenge
If you want to lose weight and improve your energy – not to mention help improve your overall health and well-being – we have 28 day weight loss challenge It is a great program to check.
Our 28-day weight loss challenge includes:
- 28 Days Home Workout Routine (No Gym Needed) – With Video Instructions
- Customizable, breastfeeding-friendly meal plans (including 7 Day Cleanse)
- Time-Saving Workouts for Busy Moms – Under 30 Minutes
- The challenge combines Pilates, interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels
- Home to thousands of Easy to prepare recipes!