Are you, by chance, a “drinking addict”? My husband, A, likes to joke that this term defines me, because I usually have 1-3 drinks. If I haven’t been drinking straight water or CBD-infused cocoa elixir, I may bring a mists of London’s almond milk with me.
The healthy variety of London fog is soothing, nourishing, and delicious. I really hope you guys enjoy this drink recipe.
How to make London mist with almond milk
Nothing says comfort like a cup of steamed Earl Gray tea, with a dash of maple syrup and steamed almond milk. Yum!
- Preparation time: 5
- Cooking time: 5
- Total time: 10 minutes
- fruit: 1 1x
- category: Drink
- dishes: vegetarian
- Diet: vegetarian
- 1 Earl Gray tea bag
- 10 oz. Water
- 1–2 1 teaspoon maple syrup or coconut sugar
- 4–5 ounce. Steamed almond milk
- Pinch of cinnamon or cardamom
- Start by heating hot water and steep a bag of Earl Gray tea for 3-5 minutes in 15-16 oz. glass
- Meanwhile, steaming almond milk.
- Add maple syrup and cinnamon (or cardamom). Top it with foamy almond milk (or no foam, depending on your choice).
- Sip and enjoy!
Did you make this recipe?
Logo card Embed a Tweet On Instagram and her hashtag #LifeinBloomNutrition!
What is your opinion? Please comment below.
Lead image across Food by Mars
Source: Life in Bloom