Did you know that we have tons of different meal plans to choose from in the Healthy Mummy app?
as part of 28 Day Weight Loss ChallengeNot only do challenge themes change every month, but you also get access to different meal plans!
New meal plan types will be added or changed occasionally, but looking at the available options and customizing them to suit you is really easy on the Healthy Mummy app.
Scroll down to follow the easy step-by-step guide!
Current meal plans available include:
Queen Sascha from our meal prep has lost more than 30 kilograms with The Healthy Mummy and is here to show you just how easy it is to use the Healthy Mummy app and customize your meal plan.
How meal plans work
Each 28 days of weight loss challenge has a different topic, for example, having a stomach flare or no excuses. Weekly meal plans for each challenge download in the app every Wednesday. All meal plans can be customized to suit you and your family’s preferences. Here Sascha explains how to get the most out of the app’s recipes and shopping lists. Or scroll down for a step-by-step guide.
A step-by-step guide to customizing your meal plan
1. Open the Healthy Mummy app and go to the Food section in the middle of the bottom bar.
3. By clicking on the down arrow in the current month, you can take a look at the current and past Challenge features.
4. In the fourth week of any Challenge, you will also be able to see the first week of the Next Month Challenge. Every once in a while we have a gap week, just like next week. There will be one week of healthy eating for Easter (March 29 – April 4), followed by the theme of the next challenge of detoxing sugar. The first week of the Sugar Detox Challenge will be available on Wednesday, March 31.
5. By clicking on the down arrow in the meal plan type, you will see the meal plan options for this month and change or update accordingly to your convenience.
6. If this meal plan type changes in the following month, the new added meal plan type will be updated automatically.
7. Meal plans are released every Wednesday morning, so when you add a new meal plan type for a new month, you’ll be able to see this starting Wednesday in the fourth week of the current challenge, by clicking on the challenge theme, and changing to the next month’s theme.
8. Once you are on the new challenge topic, click “Meal” Plan type and there you will be able to see the new plan option. On the Easter healthy eating theme, and the sugar detoxing topic, there is no new meal plan, so it will look the same.
9. Each month, our standard meal plan types (varied, budget / time-saving, higher calories, vegetarian & vegan) will fit the theme of the monthly 28-day challenge.
Our specialty meal plans (Keto, Pregnancy, 45+ Hormone Balancing and Air Fryer) are specially designed by our nutrition experts to suit special needs, so even though our specialty meal plans don’t always fit our monthly themes, you can just as easily get involved in 28-day weight loss challenge. All of our meal plans are fully customizable with over 4,500 recipes to choose from.
What else does the Healthy Mummy app offer!
Track your activity in the app
The app makes keeping track of all your activities very easy. Starting out what you ate, how much water you drank, as well as exercising that day means you can monitor everything and stay responsible. It doesn’t take long for this to become an easy daily habit to follow. Here Sascha shares her tips on how to track your meals, including custom food using the app’s barcode scanner.
Fitness in the MUMMY Health app
The exercise programs in the app are only designed by our personal trainers to perform MUMS at home – even when kids are around – so workout sessions are never longer than 30 minutes! There are a variety of levels, and you can start out simple and slow, and over time build your strength and stamina. Sascha explains how to choose your program and customize your exercise plan.
For more information on How to get started on this 28-day weight loss challenge – click here
Want to access these amazing meal plans? Join the 28-day weight loss challenge!
With pride, we helped millions of mothers change their health. Mothers just like you completely transform their health and their bodies. You can do this, too (and it’s easy!)
The 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge It is a 5-star rated app for moms only with over 1.6k reviews in 8 weeks !!
You get unrestricted access to:
● Nutritionist and Chef design weekly meal plans
● The personal trainer is designed at home – 28 minutes or less
● Daily motivation from my coaches
● Personal shopping lists to make life easier
● More than 4,500 healthy and delicious recipes at your fingertips
● Real-time support from the health mummy team and more than 200,000 other mothers