Enjoy this new look of the super “freakshake”! I’m sharing a fun and fruity milkshake recipe inspired by expensive dessert shakes. cheers!
This may be the best summer snack – banana milk and berries garnished with colorful fruit skewers. It’s easy, delicious and looks like a party in a cup.
I’m usually all about smoothies after a run. And if you’re on the same note, for a choice, I urge you to make this very special recipe for frittershake-inspired shakes with fruit skewers and your favorite toppings. The fun show makes it feel like a little party!
You may have heard that it is important to “eat the rainbow” when it comes to a healthy diet. This is another way of saying that your diet should include a variety of fruits and vegetables. Therefore, most of the time I aim to follow a colorful diet throughout the day. But this recipe packs most of the colors of the rainbow into one glass!
And it’s not just pretty – this colorful milk is packed with protein from Real California Milk and vitamin-rich carbs from fruit and spinach.
This healthy, multi-layered milkshake recipe is inspired by the now-popular wild freekshake recipe. But this is a lighter version made with yogurt, milk, and fruit. Enough 2 to 3 servings.
Fruity Fun Milkshake – Green Layer 1
- 1 cup ripe banana, chopped
- 1 cup real California milk
- 1 cup spinach
Fruity Fun Milkshake – Berry Layer 2
- 1.5 cups of frozen blueberries, raspberries and/or strawberries
- 1 cup California real strawberry yogurt
- 1 terabyte. honey
- .5 cups real California milk (as needed to achieve desired consistency)
Fruity Milkshake – Topping
Ingredients: [your choice]
- 1 cup California real yogurt with vanilla
- Berries and/or other fruits
- coconut flakes
- chopped walnut
- hemp seeds
- Save space in the freezer for cups of milkshakes to set after the first layer.
- Place the vanilla yogurt as a topping in the freezer for 10-15 minutes.
- Collect the layer you want to use.
- Mix all the ingredients for the first layer well. Pour into cups and place in the freezer for 5 to 10 minutes. (The first layer should harden a bit so you can hang the second layer.)
- While the first layer is resting – make fruit skewers. Carefully stack the berries and/or other fruit cut into small pieces on the skewers and set aside.
- As soon as the first layer begins to knit – make the second layer. Mix the ingredients for the second layer. [*Add milk to thin your shake or add ice to thicken it.]
- For more than the first layer.
- Stir in the vanilla yogurt that was in the freezer to remove any lumps or ice. Place a scoop on top of each milkshake (divide them evenly).
- Add your favorite toppings and fruit skewers to garnish and serve immediately.
Remember to look for the Real California Milk seal when grocery shopping. That way you know it’s sustainable milk from California’s dairy families.
You can check more Recipes made with real California milk are here. They even have a recipe to make Ultimate Donut Milkshake If you want to see real vibration!
contact with me InstagramRunEatRepeat With #SnackHappy So we can chat about the best plugins.
Question: What is your favorite flavor of milkshake?
Tweet embed – Now the milkshake is more!
This post is sponsored by Real California Milk. For more information you can read This website’s disclosure policy is here.