Hello! I visited Costco today on a quick trip and thought I’d be sharing a Costco Grocery Haul today in 30 seconds! Ready … set … go!
1. Egg white – for breakfast sandwiches (add avocado to healthy fats and keep the feeling full for a longer time).
2. Tortilla – There are a million in the box but they last a long time in the refrigerator. [And if they get stale make chilaquiles.]
4. Romaine, carrots, bell pepper – base for large salads [I avoid raw kale & spinach because of hypothyroidism.]
3. Truvia Stevia Sweetener – Iced coffee and teh hotspot.
5. Chewing gum – helps reduce the intake of mindless snacks [I used to be a binge eater. I have a family history of alcohol addiction. I think chewing gum is a better option than turning to food or alcohol for some unmet need.]
6. Seltzer – I usually get the Kirkland brand but they are out. 🥤
7. Fruit – I always stocked! And they had a large amount of my favorite food # 1 = watermelon !!
8. Tru Fru- I recently tried and loved dark chocolate covered with blueberries. Hope this one is good too.
I’ve got Boba Ice Milk Bars for Ben, he loves his Boba drinks.
9. Yasoo – It’s for sale now. Deal with yourself.
You can see the 30 second version of this on Instagram Reels – Follow RunEatRepeat and check it out.
Question – did you get any of these, too?
What’s your number 1 Costco should have?