Unless you live under a rock, you’ve probably heard of the 30-day eating method! If you are not sure what this is about, you can check it out Here.
When a client comes to me with bloating, gas, upset stomach, inflammation or any other signs of gastrointestinal distress, I often recommend them to start with a whole 30-way eating method of eliminating some of their most inflammatory foods from their food. diet. Foods like dairy, gluten, soy and sugar!
Although I personally don’t follow the Full 30 Plan all the time, I only eat whole foods that do not contain gluten, grains, soy, and sugar. I allow myself to occasionally eat full-fat dairy products like sour cream or cream cheese, but that’s not usual.
The same goes for 3 boys (and my husband when I can!) Which is why I always look for easy, portable, and healthy snacks for them. If you’re a mom of boys, you know how much they can eat sometimes! I find it difficult to keep up with my eating, so I need food that is easy to prepare but still healthy and delicious.
After the success of this sugar-free and grain-free banana bread recipe, I thought I’d make something in the shape of a bun. My kids love the cake because it is easy to eat.
These 30 full banana muffins are so easy to make and my kids love them. They take them to school for a morning snack, or they can eat them in the afternoon for a snack on the go.
As a mom, I love the fact that my kids get a healthy pie that’s not packed with sugar and processed ingredients.
A whole banana 30
- Of course: snack
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 12 muffins
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wrap the muffin pan with cupcake liners or sprinkle it with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients and mix well.
- Pour the mixture evenly between 12 muffins with liners.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until a toothpick is inserted into the center of the cakes and comes out clean.
- Take it out of the oven and enjoy it.