We’re addicted to air-fried avocado tacos, and directly blame how good Quest Ranch’s tortilla chips with avocado and tomato taste. We’ve already been mildly obsessed with cilantro and the concept of air frying, so consider these tacos a permanent fixture on our list of lighter options with bright flavors.
Check out the full recipe below
yields: 8 servings | serving size: 1 taco
Calories: 140 | protein: 9 grams | fat: 8 grams | net carb: 7 years
Total carbohydrates: 11 grams | sugar: <1 g
- 8 corn tortillas (5 inch – low in calories)
- 2 large avocados, cored and peeled
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 scrambled egg
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 2 bags Quest Ranch Tortilla Chips, crushed
- 2 Roma tomatoes
- ½ red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lemon
- cup shredded cabbage
- ¼ cup enchilada sauce, optional
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking tray with parchment paper or tin foil.
- Slice the avocado into thin slices, about 10 slices per avocado.
- Put the coconut flour in one bowl, the eggs and almond milk in another bowl, and the ground flakes in a third bowl.
- Coat each avocado slice with coconut flour. Once they are all covered, dip each into the egg mixture and finally the tortilla chips and place on the baking tray.
- Bake the avocado fries for 8-10 minutes and they are golden brown.
- Meanwhile, chop the tomatoes, onions, and cilantro and put them in a bowl with lemon juice, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Heat the tortillas by covering them with a wet paper towel and microwave for 15 seconds.
- Put 2-3 avocado slices in each taco and top with pico de gallo and cabbage Enchilada sauce or sauce of your choice.