Hannah Beach, a mom of 5 kids, has had amazing weight loss success with The Healthy Mummy 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge A huge loss of 35 kilos!
Hannah has committed to 12 week challenge And while her goals aren’t just about losing weight, she’s keen to push boundaries when it comes to food! With that in mind, Hannah spent half a day in the kitchen preparing the freezer filled with meatless meals!
Find out more about Hannah’s 12-week pledge and what she has provided below!
Hannah has been living the healthy mummy lifestyle for over 3 years, but with the opportunity to challenge The Healthy Mummy for 12 weeks, Hannah spent some time reading the Challenge Kit for 12 weeks and organizing her focus for the next three months.
Hannah says, “I decided it was time to step up and take my mandate to the next level.”
My pledge includes “one meat-free day per week, 12-week challenge. This is something exciting and stressful but I’m really looking forward to!”
There are often lots of different reasons for wanting to stick to eating less meat, and while Hannah admits that the prospect is a little tricky, she has plenty of good reasons to try it.
Hannah’s reasons to go “meat free”.
- By not eating meat, I will be trying new recipes in the app, and stepping out of my comfort zone. The app is packed with so many great recipes, but I know I’m made of habit. I feel like I’m making myself meat-free and I’m going to try new things and find some new favorites within the app.
- Try new foods! Find good alternatives and alternatives to meat. I am not usually someone who eats lentils and keeps my vegetable selections fairly basic! I’m excited to get out of this comfort zone and expose my menu for new foods!
- Explore the app further. Use it to its best with the vegan filter. My task became very easy thanks to the “vegan” filter in the app. I get excited every Wednesday when our new meal plan is released to see which recipes I can include and try!
- Increase fiber, fruits and vegetables! When meat is taken off the table, eating more fruits and vegetables to replace it is a natural progression. I want this to become a habit that lasts the entire week. I’m excited to have more grains, legumes and beans on my list!
- Do my share for the environment. By cutting out meat for a day, I feel like I’m reducing my footprint on the environment.
- Save some money!
There is no doubt that eating less meat will have an effect on shopping expenditures, and this is a real incentive for “Hanna”.
“Generally speaking, production costs less than meat, so having a mom of five on a tight budget will help with that weekly grocery bill! I’ve only gone ‘meat free’ for one day in my life, so getting ready for me is key. And this includes a guarantee Make time to get organized! ”
Prepare a meat-free Hannah meal!
Hannah devoted only half a day before she started the challenge preparing all of her meatless meals, so she’s perfectly prepared for her meat-free day!
“When the day of the week comes, I have no excuse not to succeed and pursue it!
What Hannah did
50 x vegetable sweet potato and lentil rolls
4 x serves lentil soup
4 x served bolognese lentils
4 x Serve stacked tortillas
You can find all of these recipes on 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
“My freezer is full now! This means that at least one meal is covered for each of those 12 days during the Challenge! “
There are heaps of amazing and delicious vegan recipes in the Healthy Mummy app that are easy to search for using the vegan filter.
Hannah plans to try these recipes as well.
Grilled Pumpkin And Lentil Salad, Vegetable Rice Paper Roll And Spicy Chickpeas, Shepherd’s Lentil And Vegetable Pie. Get the recipe here
To learn more about Hannah’s amazing makeover – click here
Join Hannah on a 28-day weight loss challenge
If you want to lose weight and improve your energy – not to mention help – help improve your overall health and well-being – we have 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge It is a great program to check.
Our 28-day weight loss challenge includes:
- 28 days of home workout (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customizable breastfeeding meal plans (Including 7 Day Cleanse)
- Time-saving exercises for busy moms
- The challenge combines Pilates, interval and circuit training (HIIT) exercises
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels
- Home to thousands of Easy to prepare recipes!
To learn more about 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge Click here or Buy breastfeeding friendly juices.